Class B CDL drivers transport products from Reinhart distribution centers to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drivers must have a valid Class B CDL for interstate commerce.
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class B CDL.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 85 pounds occasionally.
- This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Food distribution/delivery experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: